Working Visa 457

Are you between 18 and 31, with no dependents?  Want to experience life in Australia for a year – and have the opportunity to earn money while you holiday?

You might qualify for a “Working Holiday” visa, or a “Work and Holiday” visa.   If you spend a certain amount of time working in a regional or rural area of Australia, in some cases you may qualify to stay for an extra year.

Experience life in regional Australia

On this type of visa you are not allowed to work for one employer for longer than six months; however there is no impediment to you undertaking unskilled or semi-skilled work.   Fruit picking, for example, is popular among Working Holiday visa holders.

Depending on your country of origin, there might also be other visa options which allow you to holiday and work in Australia.